Catered Meals Menu
All catered meals are cooked fresh and only the best quality fresh local ingredients are used.
Please do not hesitate to call us on 01308 861744 or 07894 580036, if you have any queries or you would like further information.
Please make a maximum selection of two choices from each course.
- Jerusalem Artichoke soup with curried oil served with homemade bread
- Classic Moroccan Chicken bastilla
- Baked Aubergine, Cumin and Capricorn Goat cheese Tower with Bull’s blood Leaves and Balsamic syrup
- Organic Duck Liver parfait served with toasted Brioche and Fig and Orange Chutney
- Seared Lyme Bay Scallops with Shallot puree and crispy Denhay Bacon (£3 supplement)
- Local dressed Crab Thermidor
- Cous Cous Royale: Classic Moroccan tagine with Lamb, Chicken and spicy Merguez Sausage, served in a traditional
- Saffron infused Risotto with a Seafood Medley.
- Loin of Venison with a rich Port and Masala sauce with fondant sweet potatoes (£3 supplement)
- Lentil and Haloumi Wellington served on a bed of wild mushrooms puree
Main Courses served with seasonal vegetables and potatoes unless otherwise stated
- Pistachio creme brulee
- Sticky Majool Date pudding served with Toffee sauce and homemade Armagnac Ice Cream
- Gooey White and Dark chocolate Brownie cheesecake with a chantilly cream
- Winter Fruit and Amaretti Crumble served with creme Anglaise
- Warm Baklava served with Honeyed natural Yogurt, drizzled with rose water syrup
Three course meals: £42.00 + vat
Half price for children under 10 years old
Please note that if the dinner party is for 8 or more, a waiter/waitress will be required at a cost of £55.00 + vat.
For 7 diners or less, the cost of a waiter/waitress is £30.00 + vat.
A surcharge of £50.00 + vat will be charged for parties of 4 people or less.
All prices are subject to vat.
How to order
For more information and to order please call us on 01308 861744 or email@example.com