Catered Meals Menu A (Autumn / Winter 2011)
All catered meals are cooked fresh and only the best quality fresh local ingredients are used.
Please do not hesitate to call us on 01308 861744 or 07894 580036, if you have any queries or you would like further information.
Please make a maximum selection of two choices from each course.
- Portland crab twice baked soufflé
- Lyme Bay scallops with stir fried vegetables and coral cream
- Partridge breast on noodles with horseradish and balsamic vinegar
- Thai prawn noodle salad
- Game terrine with piccalilli
- Dorset Down mushroom and blue vinny tartlet
- Leek potato and ruffle soup with croutons
- Rack of lamb with roast winter vegetables and redcurrant gravy (£2.50 surcharge)
- Fillet of beef with jansson’s temptation and thyme gravy (£3.50 surcharge)
- Slow cooked breast of Jurassic rose veal and caramelised onions
- Marinated duck breast with noodles and pickled cucumber
- Breast of chicken with green curry sauce
- Monkfish tail with courgette puree
- Squash sformato with confit shallots
Main Courses served with seasonal vegetables and potatoes unless otherwise stated
- Chocolate and poached pear sponge
- Apple and blackberry crumble with crème anglaise
- Date and walnut sponge with orange crème fraiche
- Crème caramel with spiced plums
- Maple syrup and marscapone cheesecake
- Winter Eton Mess of meringue, chestnut, orange and cranberry
Three course meals: £37.00 + vat
Two course meals: £31.00 + vat
Half price for children under 10 years old
Please note that if the dinner party is for 8 or more, a waiter/waitress will be required at a cost of £55.00 + vat.
For 7 diners or less, the cost of a waiter/waitress is £30.00 + vat.
A surcharge of £50.00 + vat will be charged for parties of 4 people or less.
All prices are subject to vat.
How to order
For more information and to order please call us on 01308 861744 or email@example.com